hulse

hulse

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day!


Merry Christmas! Today has been a great day. Afton woke up at 1am, wide awake, asking if it was time to open presents. We sent her back to bed finally and then woke up at 8.
The girls did well, as usual. I did a lot of unwinding twist ties on the back of Littlest Pet Shop sets and baby dolls. Ryan scored a remote control dragonfly. Apparently the first RC insect! I received an IPod Nano. I am excited to load it up and use it while running.

We had a great gathering last night with around 40 big and little people. We had two Marys and not one Joseph in our nativity story scene. I guess this is the 21st century.

We have been playing games, watching movies, and making ourselves sick on candy and chocolate fondue. Mmm, Mmmm!

GG, Ry, Aftie and her friend are going to the big Sabres game tomorrow night. GG and Aftie each got two tickets to the hockey game and will have a great time. I suppose Marmee, Ella and I will be staying home and watching movies, which is perfectly fine with me.
GG has been calling Ella, Butch, as a teasing nickname. Ella keeps saying, "I am Ella, not Butch". Ella and Afton have been having a great time playing with Marmee and GG. They have been playing games and doing puzzles nonstop.
Marmee and I went to the late movie the other night, something I have not done in a very long time. We saw P.S. I love You! It was good. We were crying, laughing, crying, laughing the whole way through. I highly recommend this one.

Hope your Christmas was a great one too!

1 comment:

CJB said...

I promise I won't comment on every entry of yours... but I had to say how darling your girls are and I am so glad you are enjoying your family-filled holiday! Love your guts & Merry Christmas!