hulse

hulse

Friday, February 15, 2008

back on track


it's been a while since i've blogged, but now i'm back. since my last entry the following important things have happened...

many loads of laundry

ryan traveled to louisiana and florida

my friend backed into my car in her driveway; i'm now driving a blue chevy(?) colorado with an extended cab for my two little sweethearts and their carseats, courtesy of enterprise rentals!

i was severely beaten in tennis by a 79 year old man

we got our new furniture delivered yesterday and it is beee-utiful!

we had a great valentine's day with dinner at the bonefish grill, a little shopping, and dessert at butterwood - a delicious little dessert spot. and did i mention the children were nestled all snug in our friend's futon? we swapped babysitting with our friends.
this photo is from last night. aren't we gorgeous?
by the way, a happy be-lated valentine wish for you...the hulse family loves you!!!

1 comment:

CJB said...

I'm so glad you're back on track. I've missed you. You look like a million bucks! Skinny Minnie and LOVE the hair. Can't wait to see ya in person!

BYW, my good friend's son just arrived in Twindy as the newest member of the Idaho Boise mission. He is cold! Tell Kev & Anne to watch for Elder Walker.