hulse

hulse

Thursday, March 6, 2008

service with a smile...and possibly arthritis

sooooo, we're having a service auction for enrichment next week. i decided my service contribution will be a collection of our favorite family recipes. so, i just sat down to start typing and am now realizing just how much typing is going to be involved. knowing myself the way i do, i'll most likely be typing all night tuesday night and then scrambling on wednesday to get it printed and bound. i also agreed to make a cake and a salad. normally, this wouldn't be a real big deal, but we all know i am not normal. (i'm laughing, so you can too!) three items of business in one day is a lot for me. so, i am going to attempt to shake things up a bit and actually get started on this before the eve of the deadline. wish me luck. (it's never worked before.)

1 comment:

CJB said...

I would like to bid on the collection of your family recipes!