hulse

hulse

Monday, October 27, 2008

oh dynamic!

this is what afton says when something doesn't go her way. as in..."no, you may not watch a movie in bed". "Oh, dy-nam-ic!" it's very funny, but doesn't sound very good the first time you hear it.
but the photo above is afton-the-sweetheart, in action. ella has been feeling yucky today (another bout of bronchitis) and afton hooked her up with a coloring table, a movie (that's what they are mindlessly staring at) and a drink. wait. is that a reese's peanut butter cup wrapper?

and p.s. i officially have bronchitis too. and you thought i was just being a lazy runner on saturday.

4 comments:

CJB said...

Ah man! I can't believe you made it that far in the race with bronchitis. here's hoping you and Ella are feeling better. Scentsy is awesome. I will ship you whatever you want, no worries! I am flying to Billings on Turkey Day darn it! But Laura has all the scents and stuff and can bring it to Megan Jo for you. Give me a call when you have a momento. Love ya!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

My dear sister,
please feel better soon and take care of yourself. I miss you tons, but will call and talk to you when you're feeling a little better. Love you too Ella Bella.

Kara and the girls~ said...

Hey sickies-
At least Aftie made out without getting it! Hope you two are feeling better soon- I wish I could send you some chicken soup! Love you.... kara bear

Unknown said...

Your girls are so good to each other. I love it!
Boo on bronchitis. I hope you feel better soon. Do you want me to bring soup!!! :)