hulse

hulse

Sunday, February 1, 2009

kara is one year older!

see that cute girl on the right in the light brown sweater? that's my cutest sister, kara. kara-beara, kare-bear, twixed -up-min, the impersonater, the comedian, the fast-dancer...and i'm sure many other nick-names that i can't think of at the moment.
let me tell you a little about kara...kara is the youngest of the three beautiful guthrie girls. she has always been hysterically funny. she does a spot-on impersonation of mr. ed (the talking horse), mr. white (our jr high math teacher) and jimmy stewart. oh wait, and bart simpson! bart simpson was always a popular request from her adoring fans.
kara was at one time a cheerleader, a master violinist, always a fan of music and an exceptionally great sister and friend.
kara now devotes her time to her family and friends and work. she apparently is the preferred transcriptionist...and has done some work for less than normal people. she's got some great stories!
kara is a superb wife, mom, sister, daughter, aunt and granddaughter. she is so loving and thoughtful. she works super hard everyday and on top of that, she usually has a great dinner ready for her family in the evening. how does she do it? i don't know.
i love kara with all of my little heart. i have great memories of growing up with this funny and fun girl. we've shared many laughs and many moments of sweetness. kara and i shared a room at the hotel the night before ry and i got married. kara helped me stay a bit more sane than i normally would have been. i was a bit anxious and nervous (just ask ryan) and i am so glad she was with me that morning. she and i have an unbreakable bond. i love her so much.
happy, happy birthday my twixed-up min. i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cute picture of all of you. Can't believe that your sisters are all grown up too. How did that happen, I still feel young, but then I remember I have 3kids now and am getting older everyday:)

wurtz said...

Happy Birthday to Kara! Beautiful picture.

Megan and Travis said...

Hey, thanks for the advice on the places to hit up! I've actually been to both of those places and LOVE them!! Those are my 2 favorite crafty/decorating places so far in Utah :) You have good taste in your stores!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Ame,
This is the house I'm going to look at tomorrow. I love it. I can't wait to see what it actually looks like inside. http://www.pocatellorealestateonline.com/results.php?mls=532715