hulse

hulse

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ooh laa laa

for my birthday ryan and the girls gave me these two wonderful items. an iphone and warm slippers. i love them!
i also got to eat at a favorite place...pfchang's china bistro. yum!

i also had a bazillion lovely happy birthday wishes and cards and phone calls and fun presents from friends and family. i'm a lucky girl!

but guess what else? my mom and dad came to buffalo just for my birthday! we are having fun.

oh and one more thing...the doctor says we can get on with the radiation already. hooray for a clear mammogram!



5 comments:

The Favorite said...

I'm guessing either Ryan took you to Paris for your birthday or the bathroom is coming along beautifully...

Megan Jo Eddie said...

OH HAPPY DAY! I'm never been so relieved. I'm so glad the mammogram was free and clear. You're amazing you know.

Kara and the girls~ said...

Happy birthday again sister- how cool that you got an iphone! they're pretty fun, but I still love my DS- we're just a bunch of kids still huh? love you!!

Laura said...

I didn't know you had PF Chang's now! What a great place to spend a birthday! :) Hope you had a fabulous day! Love your guts!

wurtz said...

What wonderful gifts and surprises! Hope you had a lovely day!