hulse

hulse

Monday, October 18, 2010

hello, i love you

the new carpet is finally here.
ryan's dad asked if i'd be able to sleep last night because i was so excited!
 so, here's the bamboo transitioning to the family room
 here's a close up!
 now here is a close up of the carpet against the new tile.
 here we are on our way to aftie's room. 
 it is soooo soft!
and one last view of the closet.
my sister megan said we should all sleep on the new carpet tonite. 
we just might.  we just might.

thanks mom & dad!

7 comments:

Chantel said...

Hello Gorgeous!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

It looks great!

The Favorite said...

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!
I can't wait to come walk on it :)

Natalie said...

mmmmm I love new carpet!!!

Kara and the girls~ said...

I love it!! When are we ever gonna talk on the phone again anyway? Miss you sooo much!!!

wurtz said...

So very nice!

Unknown said...

Ohhh, man I'm late, but I love the new carpet! Do you still love it every day!? I need to come see it! Your house looks like a whole new place!
WTG on the book fair! Did you put up that huge flying dog! You are pretty awesome lady!
I'm excited to get my craft on with you!