hulse

hulse

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

look what we found!

we have gone crazy!
 crazy for jamba juice, that is!
we had been hearing rumors of a jamba juice on the campus at ub, but had never been.
well, the girls and i ventured onto campus and found it right in the student union.
it was worth the 30 minute drive around campus looking for parking.
it was worth every single second.
i figure if we spend enough money there, they'll have to open a store off-campus somewhere, right?
maybe we can get afton to start a campaign!

5 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Now I'm craving one!! Do you think there still open? :)

Shannon & Tyler said...

Ok I totally want to go with you next time! I love that place! I like to pretend I work there when I make smoothies at home.with my vita mix!

Kari said...

We don't even have one in St. George. Jealous...

Kara and the girls~ said...

hahaha!! I love the looks on the girls' faces... Ella can really get that one eye crossed :) love ya!

Gruwells said...

So it really was there!!! Can't wait to stop by sometime and grab one myself....surely that warrants a day trip up! Mango-a-go-go here I come....