hulse

hulse

Sunday, May 8, 2011

i am the mother

that's right.
i am the mother around here.
and i love it.
here are a few things i love about being a mother.
1.  i love finding dirt-lined suds in the bathtub, after a dirty, worn out little girl has taken her evening bath.
2.  i love finding sweet and oftentimes very detailed notes on my bedside table.
3.  i love tucking my girls into bed at night.
4.  i love mother's day.
5.  i love helping my girls figure out who they are.
6.  i love watching them fall in love with a new interest.
7.  i love hearing their questions.
8.  i love how passionate they are about ideas they have.
9.  i love when the girls share their fears and concerns with me.
10.  i love that they want everyone to be kind to each other.
11.  i love when i am able to help them understand.
12.  i love when i can relate to how they are feeling.
13.  i love when their little lips kiss mine.
14.  i love when they take their dad to my favorite stores for presents.
15.  i love watching "wipeout" with them.
16.  i love it when we enjoy doing the same things.
17.  i love watching them entertaining me with their "crazy dancing".
18.  i love sharing special, quiet moments with my girls.
19.  i love reminiscing with them about when they were babies.
20.  i love making new memories with my two sweeties.

happy mother's day to me.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Mother's Day to You! Afton and Ella are very lucky to have you!!!!!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Amen sister to all the above. Happy Mom Day! You're a good one.

Gruwells said...

Noone does those things as well as you....love you dearly!