hulse

hulse

Monday, November 21, 2011

pretty ladies

ry and i took a couple of hours while in stuttgart, germany to visit the porsche museum.
my sweet ry has long been a fan of the porsche.
a beautiful, clean, white space!
i loved this beautiful place!
 
 ryan's dream car.  he doesn't want a new one.  he wants one from the 80's.
 not me. 
i like brand new!
 we did the audio tour.
the history was fascinating to me.
i loved hearing about the races and the cars created just for certain races.
 this is a photo i pulled from the web, but it shows the clean beauty of the inside of the museum.
gorgeous architecture!

2 comments:

Kara and the girls~ said...

I gotta go with Ryan's pick- that car is sawweeeet! And I have to say- either one of you make a fantastic Porsche model- you should probably drape yourself across the hood next time ;) Love you!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Christmas is coming, you just never know. :)