hulse

hulse

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

my new year so far...

the last two days have been spent in the dungeon doing a lot of this...
 not so much the starching and pressing, but a lot of washing and folding.
 eliza, my ever-faithful detox partner, and i have been cleansing since yesterday.
we try to do this every january.
some january's have been horrible, but this one isn't too bad.

and this is my new favorite television obsession! 
season 2 (u.s.) begins sunday night on pbs.
you should definitely watch season 1 on netflix before you begin the new season.
the show takes place just prior to world war 1,
and is all about the cawley family and their household.
delightful!

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

well, thanks alot for the downtown abbey info. I have been up until 4 am watching and catching up on this series. i can't wait to see more.

i love you

The Favorite said...

We can do it!

*I need to watch that show, I'm glad you are liking it.