hulse

hulse

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

aaaaagghhhhhh



this logo should say...
every child. one voice. crazy women. too many voices.

all i wanted to do was help out at the school.  i have now been appointed by our pta prez to set up a special emergency meeting.  really?  an emergency pta meeting?  please.
can i resign?  i know there are only a few months left of the school year.  but i really don't want to do this job anymore. 
why can't we all just get along?
we are all graduated from jr. high, right?
my eyes have been rolling and i fear they may be permanently rolled.
somebody help me!

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Oh No!!!!!! I heard you were really sick and can't get out of bed. ;)

Megan Jo Eddie said...

don't worry I will be calling you, to talk you off the ledge. So sorry about all these meetings we get ourselves into. I love you!

The Favorite said...

Breathe it out...

Gruwells said...

I've found the solution. Move here. :)