hulse

hulse

Sunday, June 10, 2012

5th grade field trip

i was able to join in on aftie's 5th grade field trip!
we went to niagara falls and rode the maid of the mist.
the maid of the mist is the boatride that takes you right up close to the horseshoe falls.
i am proud to say that i took full advantage of my pretty blue poncho/trashbag and didn't get a single drop of water on myself!
a true accomplishment. 
 aftie and friends
 mr roche's ela class
aftie had a pulled tendon under her knee and was really hurting, but didn't want to miss out on the big event.
so, she limped along and was able to do almost everything but climb the stairs right next to the american falls.
we'll go another time and climb those stairs, little love!
thanks for inviting me, aftie!
it was a very fun day!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Our family went to Niagara Falls just last year. It is crazy to think that for your family, it can be a school field trip! How fun that you were able to go with Aftie. I hope her pulled tendon feels better soon!

Kara and the girls~ said...

how fun! I miss you guys soooo much- even more after seeing pics of that amazing place- I'm so lucky to have gone there. Hey- my home phone is off now, so call my cell if you need to talk...or if you miss my voice! loves :)