hulse

hulse

Friday, August 10, 2012

the place i swore i'd never go again...

i swore i'd never, ever, ever in a million years go to girls camp again.
i guess i shouldn't swear.
'cuz last week i went to girls camp.
"oh, i bet you had so much fun!", you say.
"nope.  still not that fun", i say.
it really wasn't that bad, but it really and truly is the last thing in the world i'd like to be doing.
if i could take all the girls and be at a lovely hotel somewhere, then i'd be happy with girls camp!
just don't enjoy the lack of sidewalks and my own bed.
luckily i had my bff, molly, with me.
she's fun and funny and doesn't exactly LOVE camp either. 
so misery makes good company- or something like that.
now to gear up for next year, when my sweet aftie will join me!!!!


1 comment:

The Favorite said...

You did it! I'm proud of you and happy that you didn't injure yourself :)
I think you should suggest that hotel idea for next year...