hulse

hulse

Sunday, April 7, 2013

fun!

last saturday evening we went to see the Celtic Woman show!
it was a great show!
i've never seen anyone play the violin quite the way i saw it played that evening.
wow!
the violinist was dancing and hopping and swinging her hair and body all around.  it was a tiny bit strange at times. 
but i think she had her bow on the strings the entire time.  i don't know how she did it!
the singers had beautiful voices and i loved the irish songs they sang.

but my very favorite part of the whole show, was the guy doing the irish dancing.  afton and i both said that we could watch him dance for hours!  he was amazing!
we took the opportunity to have a nice dinner out beforehand.
we took the girls to pano's on elmwood.
it was a busy night at the restaurant, which i think is always kind of fun.  i think the busyness adds to the fun of going out for a night on the town!
i love my little family and spending time together.  we are so lucky to be able to do fun things like this!
 

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I love the Celtic Women! I wanted to go to see them so bad!! Happy you guys got to go! You and Afton need to check out Riverdance. We saw them in Toronto a few years back. I think Afton would love the dancing!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Oh man, so jealous! I've always wanted to go see this. I've seen it in PBS like a ton of times and think she is amazing. Sometimes I'm afraid she is going to fall off the stage she gets so carried away! U are a good mom to expose your girls to so many things. I hope Ryan liked some if it