hulse

hulse

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

my dad!





above is ella's message for GG. it says happy birthday gg! i miss you and i love you. i love it when you hold me and when we sing together. you are the best gg in the world!

happy birthday dad! i love you and hope you have a really great birthday. i love so many things about you. here are a couple:

1. i think you are very, very funny (especially when there are bees nearby!)
2. i like that we both love music, all kinds
3. i like that you know the important things in life and have tried to teach them to me
4. i like how you are so sweet with your grandchildren
5. i like how you spoil us
6. i like it when you squeeze my hand
7. i like it when you cry when we leave each other
8. i like it when you give talks in church and include golf jokes
9. i like it when you understand what i'm trying to say
10. i like that i know you love me
i hope you have a great day and year. you are my favorite dad, out of all of them!

here's afton's message:

Happy birthday GG! I miss you. Love, Afton
ryan's not here, but i know he wishes you a happy birthday also!
we love you!!!!



3 comments:

wurtz said...

What a sweet post. Seeing your parents makes me miss home and the good ol' days. Happy Birthday, Kevin!

tina

CJB said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Bishop Kev! Love the pics of the parentals. They are fab!

CJB said...

I don't know what your taste in books is, but Harlan Coben is one of my favorite author's. Check out "Tell No One." That is a good one to start with. He has a series with the main characte of Myron, but they're not as good. "Gone For Good" is also a must read.