hulse

hulse

Saturday, May 24, 2008

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

well, big news at the hulse home...ryan picked up the new wii on wednesday night. the girls (including me) and ryan have been wii-ing nonstop! we love it! afton is a whiz at tennis, ella is a future annika sorenstam, ryan is a nice mike tyson, and i'm pretty fantastic on tennis as well.

ella has officially been accepted to the universal pre-k program! i am really excited because it is a lottery and she was chosen. also, it's free (funded by our tax dollars, all bazillion of them). she is really excited to go to school "just like my afton".

i am procrastinating the housework. ryan is helping our friends with their roofing project, aftie is at a friend's home playing and ella is happily eating pudding and watching scooby doo. oh, wait...never mind, scooby's over. okay, back to work.

okay a quick recap of our week...

amy-one cavity filled
afton-new webkin, polly and littlest pet shop stuff (birthday money)
ella-new polly stuff (mom's a sucker)
ryan-golf, basketball, conducted training at work with a few frustrations
amy-cleaning, organizing, getting rid of stuff

also, hooray for david cook, the new american idol. he was great!

3 comments:

CJB said...

Yay for the Wii! I can't wait to see you guys in action. I was thinking about a purchase myself so I am curious to see how it all works. See you SOON!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I have to admit the boxing is a little addicting!!! :0)

Unknown said...

I think I could quickly become addicted to the wii.

It was so great being with you guys on Sunday! AND I'm so glad to visit you blogging!

Talk to you soon!

Oh, and I'll send you balloon photos!