hulse

hulse

Sunday, October 25, 2009

a tag for my dad

this is a tag from tara, but i'm doing it because my dad commented on my lack of blogging!

Five North American Cities in Which I'd Seriously Consider Living:
1. NYC, NY
2. boulder, co
3. toronto, ca
4. east aurora, ny
5. monterey, ca

Five Songs to Which I Know all the Words:
1. the opening song from christmas vacation
2. "sisters" from white christmas
3. vacation -go gos
4. " "
5. " "

Five Foods I'd Wish to Have in Unlimited Quantities on a Desert Island:
1. pepperidge farm cookies
2. veggie burritos from taco time
3. kung pao shrimp
4. peanut butter
5. apples

Five Chores I Should Be Doing Right Now Instead of Blogging:
1. nothing, it's sunday
2.
3.
4.
5.

Five Childhood Friends I'd Love to See Again:
1. Neisha Hepworth
2. Kotie Mitchell
3. Natalie Boettcher
4.
5.

Now, five friends to tag (but please play even if you aren't tagged, and then let me know!):
1. Megan
2. kara
3. christi
4.
5.

3 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

alrighty, this one will be fun! love you Ames.

gantrieb said...

I love East Aurora too!!!
I had no idea about Sisters from White Christmas, we could do a duet.

family said...

Well GOOD! something to blog about!