hulse

hulse

Thursday, October 8, 2009

annual trip to the great pumpkin farm




every year we make a trip to the great pumpkin farm in clarence.
every year we take pictures with the pumpkins.
but not every year do we get to have our marmee, auntie meg and cousin taylor with us!
poor tay wasn't feeling 100%, but by the end of the visit, she had cheered up considerably.
we had a great time with marmee and the girls throughout the week.
we did puzzles.
we went shopping.
we had baking projects.
we stayed up late.
we had our toenails done.
we had lots of yummy dinners out.
we had a super fun time.
we love our idaho family! even the ones that couldn't visit us!


4 comments:

Kara and the girls~ said...

oh man- i wish i could have been there! we missed you!!! but now i have marmee AND GG all to myself, so ha! by the way- I totally danced with the Germans, but sadly, there were no clark griswold fights! Chris very nicely "volunteered" me to get up and dance- it was quite the experience, but I am not posting those pictures! i love you!!!

wurtz said...

It's always sooo much fun when family comes to visit.

The Gurrs said...

Oh, how I miss the pumpkin patch! Fall in Texas is nothing like the northeast. I am really homesick for fall. Winter, I still have no fond feelings for and I am glad we parted ways a year ago :)

Laura said...

I agree with Lindsay! I miss your Fall. Love the pumpkin patch and the great pictures. You look great, by the way! Glad you had a great visit with family. :)