hulse

hulse

Sunday, January 16, 2011

tennessee trip

finally, pictures from my trip to tennesse for my uncle rand's funeral.
 lael, uncle joel, grammy and jeeps
 gram, chelsey, chesney, tori, doc, mom, auntie teresa, auntie pat
 cutie girls!!!
 handsome boys!
 pat and kurt
 me with auntie t
 cousins kate, jp, doc, tori
auntie teresa and uncle brent

despite the tremendous sadness of my uncle rand's unexpected death, this was a wonderful trip and time to be with some of my extended family.
we used to meet in arizona at my grammy's house for thanksgiving every year.  i have the best memories of our times together there.  it's been a long time since we've all been together and i miss everyone so much. 
hopefully this summer we'll all meet up at the beach and spend lots of time being with each other again.  so all you cousins reading this, get your plane tickets and pack your bags!  i love you!

No comments: