hulse

hulse

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

a goal

i swiped this from the ladies at http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/
here's why.
i think i'm going to get a degree.  i think i'm going to start this fall.  i think i'm going to be a graphic designer.
i think it will take a while.  i think that's okay.
i think it's never too late to try something new.
i think my friend cynthia and i will carpool.
i think we will have fun.
i think we will be even more amazing than we already are.
i think we are confident.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Amy that's amazing! You should totally do it!!! Good for you!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I know you are amazing! What an exciting thing to accomplish. You would be so good at that. You are one of the most creative people I know. You can make anything beautiful! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

The Favorite said...

I think this is a wonderful idea!
I've actually been thinking about this lately and thought you'd be doing something... graphic design will be perfect for you!
You're my inspiration :)

Rochester Team Member said...

FABULOUS!! Go for it girlfriend! I love the idea, and the quote. love and miss you all........

Natalie said...

I think that sounds awesome

Kara and the girls~ said...

I also think this is a wonderful idea!! YAY for ames :) Love you Always and Forever

kristenita said...

Goooooooooooo Amy!!! You'll be awesome. That's fabulous & I can't wait to hear all about the journey. Congrats & yay!