hulse

hulse

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

scenes from the susan g komen, race for the cure

 wonderful, wonderful friends
minus the finlinsons! 
(i think they went to get a hot dog!)
 three beautiful girls.
 aft and ash all decked out in the proper pink attire!
 look!  those pink signs say "In Celebration of...Amy Hulse"!
 the two e's with my sweet ry.
our little family.
aftie told ryan she hated doing this.
ryan said, "get used to it.  you'll be doing it every year until you're 95".
i love my family and friends!!!!

3 comments:

kristenita said...

I LOVE THAT YOU GUYS DO THIS EVERY YEAR. too funny about afton's complaint & ryan's retort.

wish I were there to run with you - if I ever do it, I need a team hulse bow/bandana/craft to go along with my shirt.

xoxo

Gruwells said...

love you. so wonderful to share that day with you. i crack up when I see the many uses of those scarves the girl's get....if you're going to run, you gotta be stylish, right?! tell Afton we think she did a fabulous job! love to all.......

Melanie said...

I love that you do this as a family each year. Afton's complaint cracked me up and and how Ryan responded to it.

I love reading your blog. I am excited you are going back to school, I love your girls' artwork, and I just think you are amazing. So glad that this is a way we can keep in touch.