hulse

hulse

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

today

i ran tonite. i really needed to run and so i did. it made me feel so good. if you are feeling slumpy, put on your running shoes and go for a run or even a walk. you will feel so much better.

saturday is the susan g komen race for the cure. it's another 5k. i'm hoping for low humidity and then i should be fine to run the whole time. i think it's the high humidity that has been wiping me out. it's so frustrating because i know i can run for a little while, but the humidity and my asthma don't seem to blend well together.

ryan has been working his little heart out tonite. we are putting in some pavers in the backyard to create a patio area and enhance our deck. we almost finished on saturday, but then we fell in love and decided to rip out more grass and extend it even further. ryan just walked in the door from ordering a little more sand and more pavers. he said, "i think we should have stopped, i'm spending more money than i thought i would." i told him he better get a second job.

we have the two a's and the two e's finally asleep. it's 10pm. matt and stacie went to the temple tonite and so we got to keep the girls. they all play soooo well together and have so much fun. the e's were playing cootie and having the best time! the a's were reading, writing, playing with the american girl doll and webkins. what could be better? they are all such sweethearts.

3 comments:

Gruwells said...

You are so sweet to keep my girls, and it meant a lot to us. Thank you, again. I love how you used "e's" and "a's" Ha! And I will be a witness that the patio looks awesome!

CJB said...

Your running suggestion couldn't come at a better time. Today was yucky. I went on a long walk int he parking garage to blow off steam but it didn't work. I think I will run away from work instead!

Unknown said...

I love your privious thought that a new running outfit will make the world of difference! I need to try that one!

I want to see all of Ryan's hard work in the back yard! I bet it looks fab!

I love that the E's and A's are such good friends! A perfect fit!