hulse

hulse

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

comedians

as ella was praying tonite (with one eye on the television) she said the following "please bless our movie, that we're not watching, but we're going to watch and please bless it."


she also likes to ask for a blessing on our "pits". yes, armpits.


afton also says very funny things like, "can i have a friend come over to play" 25 times in 5 minutes. apparently i'm not entertaining enough for her.


here are a list of a few of my recent favorites:

i just read the bean trees by barbara kingsolver and i l-o-v-e-d, loved it.


also tonite i watched no reservations and loved it as well.


i am also loving peanut butter sandwiches, which is a little strange because i have never liked them. i keep telling the girls that they should keep trying things, because your tastes change. it only took 34 years for me to like pb&j.


i cleaned out the refrigerator and i really love looking into an almost empty fridge. it's so clean and white and cool. i told ryan that i cleaned out the fridge and he asked if there was anything left. i told him we still had mustard and maple syrup.


also, i would like this:

it's a cute little ipod dock. it seems like i've seen it before, but it really caught my eye today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, cute Ella!
Movies need blessings too!
Yea for BP&J! Chalk one up for the classic! Glad you are enjoying the simple, yet perfect combination!

Gruwells said...

Hey you! I love the girls' one-liners. I need to hear more about the book you read by Barbara Kingslover- where have I been? And as for your last post, I told you it was bad timing for my family to be in town...you need to sleepover here so your imagination can be tamed...I'm glad your Ryan is home. Love you!