hulse

hulse

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

somebody help me

let's just say...it's 11:40pm, ryan's out of town, i've baked 2 different kinds of cookies, my stomach is about to burst from all the "testing" of cookies, and i need some serious help. especially because i'm writing about this madness of mine. i think it stinks that ryan is gone. he's my best friend and i really miss him, especially at night, when i'm my most unrealistic self.

that's when one of my other personalities comes out, "wendy-worrier". wendy has a hey-day. wendy always hears noises in the house that should certainly be investigated, but wendy instead lays sweating in bed, just praying that the madness will end quickly.

and then i haven't introduced you to my other personality, "emily-entrepeneur". emily loves to dream up all sorts of business ideas. everything from designing a clothing line, complete with the home decor line, to a smoothie bar with an expansion into the organic muffin world. i'll tell you, she's come up with some pretty fantastic plans.

i've got loads of other "friends" that come to plague my mind when i should be sleeping peacefully, but i'll save those introductions for another time when ryan's gone. bet you can't wait.

well, i think i'll take a shot at it. i could at least get my pajamas on. that would be a good start.
sweet dreams.

3 comments:

Chantel said...

I've been eating my body weight in rocky road ice cream so I can't to do yoga with my yoga buddy. Maybe you can meet some of my alter egos.

Unknown said...

You are so funny!
You might want to keep Emily around... she has some great ideas!
I hear you!
I hate it when my BFF leaves!
It's always the worst at night, when there is no one there to occupy or distract!
Hugs my friend!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Dear Wendy Worrier and Emily Enterpenuer,
I was just reading this to Cam and we were laughting, because Cam is the exact same way. He just finished talking to me about buying those little candy machines and putting them everywhere. We'll see what happens. Love you, Meg