hulse

hulse

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

funny

have i mentioned how funny my friend christi is? here are a few quotes from her post today. i am stealing a few from her, but you can find the rest on her blog, or maybe not because you have to be invited. sorry.

Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and youget a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children."--Author Unknown

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.--Drew Carey

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base.--Dave Barry

I think that's how Chicago got started. Bunch ofpeople in New York said, "Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west.''--Richard Jeni

Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Afghanistan.--A. Whitney Brown

Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer. --W. C. Fields

i'm not sure the last one is really that funny, because didn't w.c. fields die from alcoholism? seriously, i thought i heard that.

anyway, here's another funny thing... my friend kari and i played singles on saturday morning. you would've had a good laugh if you'd been able to see us.
then a couple of boys from our ward were at the courts playing and asked if we'd like to join them for doubles. one of them told ryan at church the next day, "they were better than i thought they'd be." ha, ha.

here's another funny thing...it's 10pm and the girls are still awake, and fighting over a blanket. it just doesn't get any funnier!


2 comments:

CJB said...

I get a lot of forwards and after daming my soul for not passing on some angel message to 20 of my friends, there are a few good ones that are worth posting! I have to give most of my credit to Melissa.

Glad you showed those youths a thing or two on the court! That is so funny.

Sure miss you guys! Give the girls a squeeze for me.

Unknown said...

Love it!
Kari told me about playing with the boys! I think that is funny! They don't know who they are messin' with!