hulse

hulse

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Me and my american girl doll! by Afton

This is me and Alycia. Alycia is my american girl doll and I love her very much. I got her for christmas and her dog. Christmas of 2008. Alycia's dog's name is Coconut. My friend, Ashlan, has an American Girl Doll named Nikky. We play with them together whenever we have a playdate, mostly. My American Girl doll came with a phone, a purse and earrings like mine, because she's a doll that looks like me. When we get our sewing machine back, hopefully soon, I'm going to try to make some clothes for her, because she only has one outfit and I've been trying to force my parents to get me an outfit or something for her but they never will. Only for special occasions. It feels like I never want Alycia to leave my side and Coconut is very very soft. I would like a horse for her that has a white stripe down its face and its mane and tail is dark black and its hair is dark dark brown.

1 comment:

Kara and the girls~ said...

Aftie-
Alycia is very beautiful, and Calli says she wants one too! We miss you- give your mom, dad and Ella a big hug for us....

Love-Auntie Kara