hulse

hulse

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

inspiration and motivation

as i returned this morning from running the pre-schoolers to school, i contemplated a return to the slumber-spot. i have my running shoes and clothes on and planned to go running this morning to get started on my summer goal of running one 5k per month. but, my body feels tired and i don't really want to run. then, i found this quote in my email and decided against going back to bed. hopefully it will inspire you to get moving as well.


Work hard to improve your mind and body. Nourish your spirit. Do the things you fear.
―Robin S. Sharma

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

you've inspired me. I'm not going to the kitchen to make that "sweet treat" thanks Ame

family said...

If you need more motivation come walking on Wed with E, A and K and me!!