hulse

hulse

Sunday, April 12, 2009

just photos

a few fun pictures of life with the Hulse's over the last little bit... ella and dad going to the sabre's game (hockey)!
ella's photo of easter candy

Hi everyone. Happy Easter. For Easter I got a swing set, bendaroos, and alot of candy.I love Easter because it brings alot of joy to me. All most ever year we have painted eggs except for one year 2008.Easter is very special because it presents the day that Jesus was resurrected.Learing about Jesus's resurrection makes me feel very good becuase I feel safe when I know that Jesus is alive to protect me. Eggs are enportent to Easter because eggs mean a new life. by, Afton

dyed eggs and two beauties
easter loot

ella checking her egg hunt prizes
three very silly preschool girls! i love all of them!

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

that pictures of the little girls may be the funniest and cutest things I've ever seen. You should send it into some kind of contest. It would surely win. I love that Ella. I hope we'll be best friends again, when I come to visit next month. love you so much.

The Favorite said...

Cute pictures!
I love those 3 silly girls too. A swing set huh? Can't wait to see it. Sorry we missed you on Easter this year, glad it was a great one!