hulse

hulse

Friday, May 29, 2009

adventures across the border

this is alyx. she has now been to canada. and to the canadian immigration/customs/border patrol office. along with ryan, me, aft, ella, anne and kev.
geez, you try to cross a border without a birth certificate and whaddya get? a long line in a government office. (it is nice to know that other countries have long lines and slow government employees) after an hour or so, we got on with our trip to the falls.
here's the sweet alyx with one of the girls. aren't we amazing photographers? the niagara falls are always a sight to see. i never tire of seeing that awesome, powerful water.
and here's the whole group in our lovely blue slickers. sadly, this is the hulse family's first time aboard the maid of the mist. and sadly it's because i've been too scared to go. it wasn't my favorite thing to do, but i'm glad i can say i've been pelted with water from the falls.

we had a really fun day and even were allowed to return to the land of the free, but not without a lecture from the border patrol officer.

2 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

You're spread for the baptism was of course beautiful. It looked like a picture from REAL SIMPLE. You are always so talented. I also want you to know that no one makes a blue slicker look quite as beautiul as you do. I'm so sad I wasn't there. But, we'll hopefully see you at the pageant. I love you Aftie and so very very proud of your wonderful decision.

Megan Jo Eddie said...

oops, sorry I think I entered that a few too many times.