hulse

hulse

Monday, May 4, 2009

from my friend rach

i haven't checked in on anyone's blogs for a little while, but tonite i found this from my amazing friend, rachel...
www.sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com

Pay it Forward
In memory of our baby Maxwell, I wanted to make and donate receiving blankets. I would like to donate these blankets to Utah Valley Medical Center in Utah as well as local hospital's here in New York. The blankets would be given to grieving parents who lose their babies. I know when Maxwell passed away one thing that I wanted was for him to be kept warm. I remember receiving a white blanket from someone I didn't know and I can't tell you how much it meant to me. I loved bundling Maxwell tight in something warm. I want to pay it forward,so my goal is to donate 100 receiving blankets and I need YOUR help. If YOU or SOMEONE you know (grandma, aunt, cousin, friend, sister, brother, mother-in-law etc) is willing to help make or buy material to make a blanket LET ME KNOW. This will be awesome if we can pull this off,I can't do it on my own, please help me out! Thank you!!!!Please spread the word on your blogs and facebook accounts!

2 comments:

CJB said...

wow, i just read your friend's blog and it made me cry. good thing its bedtime and i have no more use for today's make-up. I forwarded the link to Sunni. I know it will inspire her. Some people in this life are just so much stronger than I could ever hope to be.

The Favorite said...

I think this is so great!
I keep forgetting to post about it.