hulse

hulse

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the sweetest day

sunday was the sweetest day for our family. not because we got to eat all these yummy treats...
not because we got to play with friends...

it was the sweetest day because our aftie was baptized!


she wore a beautiful gown, had her grandparents and cousin here, and a lot of wonderful friends at the baptism to show their support and love.
her grandfathers each gave a special talk for aft and her dad baptized her.
it was a wonderful day from morning until night!




9 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Afton looked beautiful all dressed in white. She was grinning from ear to ear all Sunday! Thanks for letting us share your special day!

gantrieb said...

We were so excited to share this special day with Afton. She is such a sweet heart and I love having her in our class!

wurtz said...

Congratulations Afton, that is wonderful. Such a SPECIAL day!

wurtz said...

Amy, what are those cookies that there are two plates of. They must be yummy to have to have two plates, I must ask you for the recipe. Please;).

amy said...

i wish i could say the recipe came from my amazing mind, but that wouldn't be the truth. i'll post it on my cooking blog.

The Favorite said...

She was very sweet and we were SO happy we could be there. Very proud. (The desserts were delicious too.)

Kara and the girls~ said...

Aftie- you look marvelous! Congrats on your exciting day- I really wish we could have been there.... love you so much!

Auntie Kara

Shannon said...

How exciting, she looks beautiful. Hannah gets baptised on June 13th. It is crazy how big they are getting huh! Hey, I got to see my cousin Casey this last week. She said to tell you hello! Take care!

The Gurrs said...

Wow, I can't believe she is already old enough to be baptized! I still remember her beautiful, little face when Peter and I were here teachers in moonbeams!

Tell her we are very proud of her and think that she is wonderful!