hulse

hulse

Friday, February 12, 2010

100 days of school and more

yesterday ella-bella celebrated 100 days of school.
apparently, just kindergarten and 1st grade celebrate. (that's according to our resident expert the 3rd grader) everyone had to bring 100 somethings in a ziploc. ella chose 100 different beans.
they also had to bring 100 cents to put toward a pizza lunch.
the beautiful necklace ella's wearing was made with 100 beads.
you get the idea.
ella chose store-bought valentines. afton decided to make hers. she's worked her fingers to the bone, poor thing.
both girls had classroom parties at school with lots of love being exchanged in the form of candy, mostly.
another sticky-sweet day of love.

3 comments:

Kara and the girls~ said...

those girls are getting more beautiful by the minute! I love you sweet sister- hope your day is going well. I know you've been having a rough time, and you sure could call me back when you want to chat k? I LOVE YOU!!!~

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Hello my beautiful sister! I just want you to know I was thinking about you today and hoping all is well. Miss you tons and I hope we all get to go to Arizona together soon. We'll shop, lay by the pool(while listening to that old radio station- frank sinatra etc..) paint toenails, be so silly, chase bunnies at night in the golfcart and listen to Grammy's crazy stories of uncle brent when he was little. Love you so much Ame

Unknown said...

I'm so glad A wants to make her Valentines. It's a lost art!
How are you doing? I haven't seen you, and am thinking of you.