hulse

hulse

Friday, May 28, 2010

missing tooth

ella was snuggling on my lap just a minute ago, when i realized there was a tooth missing from her mouth! she's had a really wiggly tooth for the past few weeks and it just fell out, but she didn't even realize it! we started looking for it and i asked her if she had lost it at school. she said "i don't think so". then ella looked on a plate that had remnants of reese's peanut butter cups melted on it, and there was the tooth! this is ella's first lost tooth. hope the tooth fairy is good to her!
ella said "it just happened when i ate that chocolate and i felt a chompy part and just put it on my plate. then mom noticed my tooth was missing and that was it!"

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I loved that you wrote down exactly what she said...so so cute!!! I hope the Tooth Fairy was good to her instead of like the last time at our house when it took her three nights to make a visit. We decided that she was on vacation. :)

Gruwells said...

This is the cutest picture of her!!! And I love the picture of Ryan in the nursery too...it pretty much sums up the nursery experience, doesn't it?

Love and miss you!