hulse

hulse

Sunday, May 2, 2010

super surprise

apparently i'm a pretty fantastic mother because i was rewarded with tickets to see Jersey Boys! jersey boys is a broadway show of the rise and fall of frankie valli and the four seaons. this was my early mother's day gift from ry and the girls. they kept it a secret all week long. i've been dying to see this show for a few years and everytime i saw an ad for the show, i'd make a moaning/whining sound and say "ohhhhhhh, i wanna see jersey boys!"
so, we did a little dinner at siena, which is one of my favorite local spots. they have the most amazing wood oven, thin crusted pizza. seriously. but it's a fancy-ish place with other delicious items like steak for my ry.
then we headed to shea's for the show. it was a great show with amazing music and fun choreography, but lots of naughty words.
mom-do not see this show!
ryan always has the best surprises, which makes life so much fun, and makes for great memories.
i love my ry!

2 comments:

Gruwells said...

How fun! You've got a good man, and you deserve every bit of the magical surprise! Also, Afton looks so very beautiful in her costume. Love you all!

Melanie said...

What an awesome surprise...and Happy Mothers Day to you! I love musicals too, and I still remember when Wicked first made it to Seattle a few years ago and Brandon surprised me with tickets too. I love it when hubbies do things like that! :)