hulse

hulse

Friday, November 5, 2010

accomplishing much?

i've been a little concerned about myself and what i have been, or rather, what i haven't been accomplishing throughout any given day.  especially concerning is the time that the girls are at school.  so, i'm listing here what i've accomplished so far today.  i'm also trying to keep in mind that i need time to be quiet and rest my mind.  this is completely for me, but i need to write it down.  maybe if you think about your accomplishments for the day, you'll be surprised at how much you've done for yourself and others.  so here goes...

*ate breakfast
*read scriptures
*went to the school to work on bookfair stuff
*did yoga
*folded two batches of laundry
*made a card for my niece (won't mention when her birthday was!)
*tidied up the family room
*did the dishes
*sent an email to ella's teacher

this is the first half of the day.  it's noon-thirty now and i feel pretty good about these things.  in fact, i feel so good i'm going to take a hot shower and then read a book by the fire! 
remember, quiet time is needed too.

6 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Wow Way to go, so jealous of your motivation!

The Favorite said...

Dishes!!
Proud I am, wow-ed I am.
I like your list :)

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Reading by the fire sounds wonderful!!!

Megan and Travis said...

man you accomplish way more in a day than i do at home with mckinley! haha, she keeps me pretty busy!

wurtz said...

Love it! I have done this before and have thought about doing it again. I sometimes make a list of things I eat during the day, too. Makes me more aware of what I am putting into my body. (I really need to do this one again)! Thanks for sharing, it's a great reminder.

Kari said...

Where is played tennis? I miss playing with you. Your house looks great. We hope to come back to Buffalo for a visit this summer. I don't know if I'll even recognize your house. Miss ya!