hulse

hulse

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

not so bad...

this morning, I felt like Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. 
it seemed like everything was going wrong.
the roof is leaking
the carpet is wet
ryan's out of town for the week
the city snowplow truck pushed a bunch of snow at the end of the driveway
the mailbox is buried in snow
ella's sad because ryan's gone
I'm overscheduled
the sun hasn't shone since December
the laundry is a mile high
the house is a mess
the garage door doesn't shut all the way
I forgot to pay the fuel bill
 
but then the phone rang
I pulled the covers off of my head
took a shower
and went to a meeting
with
friends!
which turned out to be 
a little bit of meeting
and
a lot of chatting & laughing.
my mind is in a much happier state now
so glad to have friends!
 
 

No comments: