hulse

hulse

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

happy happy birthday grammy dear!


today is my grammy's birthday. grammy is my mom's mom. she is the most amazing woman. she is my example in almost every way. she hasn't had the easiest challenges in life, but she is the most positive person. she has been to every event in my life and all those of my sisters and cousins. she has now included her "great-grands" in her travels. here she is with periwinkle a year or so ago. we all love her to pieces and have the most special memories of being with her throughout our lives. have a great day, gram!!! we love you!

2 comments:

wurtz said...

Happy Birthday to your Grammy. I remember meeting her once or twice. She looks great!

...And her great grand baby is darling.

CJB said...

Oh how sweet. Happy Birthday Grammy. I think you should come visit her...