hulse

hulse

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

new delicious-ness

i just stumbled upon a cooking blog put together by some of the local dental student's wives. i just happen to know most of these amazing girls, and let me tell you, they can cook! you should definitely take a peek.

also, i am trying to update all my favorite people and their blog links. my cousins in-law, ryan's cousins, have the most hysterically funny children. if you need a good laugh... no offense girls!
(you know my children are complete angels.)

on a completely different note: it was a beautiful day in buffalo!

2 comments:

wurtz said...

Ames, my email is tinawurtz@gmail. email me so I can have your email address and answer your question. love ya.

kristenita said...

yay! hope you like it. you have some awesome recipes on yours... I will have to try them out!