hulse

hulse

Monday, November 17, 2008

a very important person, that's me...

this week, monday, wednesday and friday i am a guest blogger on the tip spot. it's listed under good people, my friend christy, with a Y. i am sharing a few of my ideas on home decor. i'm sure you won't want to miss it. my ideas will change your life. and make sure you understand that i've pretty much copied these ideas from other people or places, but they do have my own spin. that counts, right?

have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I'm excited for the life changing event!
Hope the hockey game was good!

The Favorite said...

You are a VERY important person!!
I'm excited to check out the tip spot this week for all your fabulous tips!

Laura said...

Thanks for posting those great links on the Tip Spot! :)