hulse

hulse

Sunday, November 23, 2008

alright megan...

for my lovely sister megan who i will be seeing in idaho on tuesday!!! also, i will be seeing my other/just as lovely/sister kara!!! also, my lovely mother, father, neices and nephew, and lovely cam, but no lovely chris. and hopefully my lovely sister-in-laws and brothers-in-law from utah and don't let me forget my lovely lambournes!!!!!!!!!!! hooray for some of my most favorite people!

The rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite Shows
1. Any Food Network Challenge
2. The Office
3. The New Adventures of Old Christine
4. Numbers
5. Larry King Live
6. Martha Stewart
7. SNL
8. Divine Design

8 things I did yesterday
1. Laundry
2. A visit to the Waxing Studio
3. Ate at Great Northern Pizza
4. Went to Twilight
5. Quick trip to Wegmans
6. Went for dessert to Chilis
7. Ran on the treadmill
8. Dropped off library books

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Great Northern Pizza
2. Cafe Rio
3. Panera Bread
4. Jack Astor's
5. Any of the Gastronomy restaurants in SLC
6. The Desert Edge Brewing Co.
7. Macaroni Grill
8. PF Chang's

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. A nice quiet day of travel tomorrow (good one!)
2. Spending Thanksgiving with my whole family
3. Going to Sun Valley with just the girls
4. Picking out a good magazine or book at the airport
5. Seeing friends and family over the holiday
6. Christmas!
7. A modern/green dream house (maybe 50 years out)
8. Ella's 4th birthday

8 things on my wish list
1. A clean and organized home
2. World travel
3. Mini Cooper (5 door)
4. Becoming a yoga mast-ah!
5. A flat-ish belly
6. Early retirement because we have too much money
7. To give away money anonymously
8. A visit from the Merry Maids

8 people I tag
1. you
2. you too
3. you three
4. you four
5. you five
6. you six
7. you seven
8. and you eight!

1 comment:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Sorry Ame, but I love you tagged. You're so funny! I can't wait to see you. YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!