hulse

hulse

Thursday, September 3, 2009

the beginning of the end...

today is the first day of school for both of our sweeties!
we've got backpacks, lunchbags, new clothes, new supplies and...new clogs!!!!! we all love them, except for ryan. he's sure someone will break an ankle and has repeatedly warned of running in "those shoes". all girls know that a rolled ankle is just a part of life when you have the cutest shoes on. here are the sweetest little things getting on the bus. thanks aftie for being such a great sister to ella-belle! afton helped her on the bus and helped her find a seat. so kind!
and you can see, i've had a really difficult time adjusting to no children at home.

8 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I went and saw Grant in his classroom and he sits right in from of Aftie!! Aftie needs to keep Grant in line!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I love those shoes. They both look so grown up! I'm excited to hear how the day went. I'll call you later.

Kara and the girls~ said...

oh- they make my cry- those cuties.... i believe i will also be shouting out my happiness in a few days when the girlies are out the door!! love you- you look mahvelous...

Heather said...

Those shoes are adorable! I want a pair for me - rolled ankles and all!

family said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha! I forgot to take that pic of me, but I am doing the same dance Amy! The sure did look cute.....getting on that bus!

Natalie said...

They are both so cute, I love the shoes!

The Favorite said...

They look so sweet! Have fun at school girls, let's start walkin'!

kristenita said...

love the shoes.

I read all your posts when you posted these... but I forget to comment sometimes. then I saw afton's cute shoes yesterday at church & thought of ryan's ankle-breaking warnings & had to chuckle. and then I had to get back on your best blog ever & comment to my heart's content.