hulse

hulse

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

funny, funny

while heading out of the wegman's parking lot (wegman's is our wonderful grocery store!) i was reminded of the time i ran the car straight into the stop sign in the middle of the parking lot. i was pulling out of the lane where they load your groceries for you (especially lovely during the winter and with kids), and there is a little stop sign held up by a big tire filled with concrete. well, i was flustered as usual, and didn't realize it was directly in my path. and bada-boom, bada-bing...i knocked it right over! i was not laughing at the time, but i was totally cracking up today thinking about it!

also, it reminded me of a certain brother-in-law who forgot to take the gas hose/nozzle out of his car before pulling away. thinking of that made me laugh even harder!

i love funny stories! you should send me your funny stories so i can have more laughing enjoyment.

3 comments:

Megan Jo Eddie said...

okay, I just started reading wegmans and parking lot and immediatly began laughing. You are sooooo funny. What would I do without a sister as goofy as I? You are the best and I'm sorry that Ryan has to drive the car that I ran over and hit several things in. We Guthrie girls need some serious driving lessons. love you

Kara and the girls~ said...

Amy, you are a silly girl! By the way, which brother pulled out of the gas station? If I think of any really funny stories, I will let you know....love you!

amy said...

sorry kara, you'll have to ask megan about that one. i'm not sure i'm at liberty to say which brother-in-law that would be! hee,hee.